Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I guess it's summer...

I know when summer starts every year - it means most of our Saturday nights are spent at the Race Track. I wasn't sure how Ace was going to handle it this year - I mean, was he going to sit and actually watch Daddy race, or do racing of his own running up down the walkway in front of the grand stand... So far so good, we've had two races and he's been very good (knock on wood) for both. This weekend we're taking off, it's nice to not have to do it EVERY weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Jackie and I am a mother, wife, friend, sister, daughter, cousin to many, and a dreamer of sorts. I dream of many things and one is a life full of acceptance, achievement and success for my Super Hero son Asa. He's got extra good stuff that comes with a little thing called Down syndrome. We live in the beautiful state of New Hampshire with our 2 Bulldogs; Rosie, Frankie and 36 chickens.