Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Celtics You Better Whoop 'Em Now!

We are Celtics Fans. Asa loves to watch "Ball, Ball", he stands right in front of the TV so he clearly can see all the action. After game 3 Saturday night (Celts beat Miami) Lebron James failed to be a role model yet again during a post game press conference.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/lebron-james-miami-heat-apologizes-for-using-word-retarded-at-news-conference-050911?GT1=39002.

James, James, James... I'd say your Momma taught you better then this, but I have a feeling she didn't.

Here's what you can be a fan of instead of a fan of Lebron James -
RESPECT, HUMANITY, UNITY, ACCEPTANCE, PASSION...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Jackie and I am a mother, wife, friend, sister, daughter, cousin to many, and a dreamer of sorts. I dream of many things and one is a life full of acceptance, achievement and success for my Super Hero son Asa. He's got extra good stuff that comes with a little thing called Down syndrome. We live in the beautiful state of New Hampshire with our 2 Bulldogs; Rosie, Frankie and 36 chickens.