Thursday, May 28, 2015

A Proud Defining Moment!

We had Asa's IEP meeting yesterday for going into 2nd Grade! He knew we were going to be coming to school for a meeting, so yesterday he told his teacher he wanted to make a video of himself reading to share with us! It took everything in me not to break down into happy proud tears. A truly defining moment! The video was a little longer and had to be shortened because of file size, but the best part was in the last frame, he corrected himself from saying play and to reading kick!

2 comments:

  1. so proud of you kiddo!! Awesome job. I think you should come celebrate with William;)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
My name is Jackie and I am a mother, wife, friend, sister, daughter, cousin to many, and a dreamer of sorts. I dream of many things and one is a life full of acceptance, achievement and success for my Super Hero son Asa. He's got extra good stuff that comes with a little thing called Down syndrome. We live in the beautiful state of New Hampshire with our 2 Bulldogs; Rosie, Frankie and 36 chickens.