Monday, December 9, 2013

Oh Christmas Tree

We went on our annual hunt for the ultimate Christmas Tree. As Gracyn passed each tree he would say, "What about dis' one?". We decided on a little full, a lot of sap (National Lampoon's X-mas) with a crooked trunk, that one was all me.... Thank God for the new Swivel Straight tree stand :)


Making his lips chapped...

Asa liked the really BIG one to the right. You can see the top of his hat in front of Grampy.

Grampy telling him it's too big...

Gracyn - "What about dis' one?"

Asa helping Daddy carry the tree.

Auntie Jenna telling Gracyn to try to pull the stump out...

Red Cheeks, it was CHILLY. I think it was around 28 degrees...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Jackie and I am a mother, wife, friend, sister, daughter, cousin to many, and a dreamer of sorts. I dream of many things and one is a life full of acceptance, achievement and success for my Super Hero son Asa. He's got extra good stuff that comes with a little thing called Down syndrome. We live in the beautiful state of New Hampshire with our 2 Bulldogs; Rosie, Frankie and 36 chickens.