Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Leaves, Weddings, Buddy Walk and Doctor's Appointments

We've had quite the adventurous week.

The boys got buried in leaves by Grampy and then would "magically" appear.






We went to my cousin Scott's wedding in Bolton Valley, Vermont.


Misty Mountain Morning

The decent down...

down...

down...

And ended the weekend with the Buddy Walk for the Northern New England Down Syndrome Congress at Fisher Cat Stadium!

Asa's fan club, Ms. Patricia's girls, Sara, Gracie and Esther (I hope I got them all right Ms. Patricia!)


looking down at the walkers.

AND we started the week at the Doctor's. Eye appointment yesterday.

Back again this morning to get some antibiotics to ward off Pneumonia!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Jackie and I am a mother, wife, friend, sister, daughter, cousin to many, and a dreamer of sorts. I dream of many things and one is a life full of acceptance, achievement and success for my Super Hero son Asa. He's got extra good stuff that comes with a little thing called Down syndrome. We live in the beautiful state of New Hampshire with our 2 Bulldogs; Rosie, Frankie and 36 chickens.