Thursday, January 29, 2015

January Hibernation



I feel like the bear from "Bear Snores On" by Karma Wilson and Jane Chapman. I want to stay in bed because it is too cold outside, I want to hibernate in the house! Anything below 15 degrees is just crazy and average highs for the past 2 weeks have been mostly this! Though the days are getting longer and the sun just a little bit brighter in the sky, there is hope that Spring isn't too far away! I'm not blogging much because I'm frozen in Northern New England... We did not have the massive snow that hit the coast but it would of been fun to play in :) :) We only have about 6 inches on the ground. Looking forward to February, one month closer to Spring...

1 comment:

  1. I wont tell you I have buds on a few of my trees :) stay warm my friend

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
My name is Jackie and I am a mother, wife, friend, sister, daughter, cousin to many, and a dreamer of sorts. I dream of many things and one is a life full of acceptance, achievement and success for my Super Hero son Asa. He's got extra good stuff that comes with a little thing called Down syndrome. We live in the beautiful state of New Hampshire with our 2 Bulldogs; Rosie, Frankie and 36 chickens.