Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Crazy Busy

It's been crazy busy around here. I won't have a chance to breath until next Wednesday when I turn 35 - yikes! 35, really? I'm going to be 35? That might be a harder pill to swallow then 30...

Here's what I've been up to - rubbing elbows. Kind of... The times he came in the store I just gave him space. Everyone would follow him around and want pictures, I let him be :-) His speech at Commencement was great, wise words from a funny guy. You can catch it on You Tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Jackie and I am a mother, wife, friend, sister, daughter, cousin to many, and a dreamer of sorts. I dream of many things and one is a life full of acceptance, achievement and success for my Super Hero son Asa. He's got extra good stuff that comes with a little thing called Down syndrome. We live in the beautiful state of New Hampshire with our 2 Bulldogs; Rosie, Frankie and 36 chickens.