Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas 2011

Christmas Eve we had our families over for dinner, it was a nice festive evening. That day I decided to dig the Jumperoo out, Mr. G LOVES it!


And most of the time he ends up like this...

 Miss Rosie held still for a split second for a pic. Her ears are a lot more floppy then they look here, she's trying out her pitbull pose.
 Our Tree, I am quite satisified with our tree this year. You know how you have the years when you just want to say "blahk" at your tree. Yes, I know it was the 6th or 8th one I had decided on at the Christmas Tree Farm, but that's beside the point...

Christmas #2 at Mamie and Bampie's House Christmas Morning.

Mom/Mamie you look pretty good here, love the village in the backdrop. Aren't you glad you put it up? 

 Buddy (my grandfather who all the grandchildren call Buddy), Betty, Ashleigh and Mamie watching the antics of Mr. Asa

Bampie and Gracyn, I love how you love to cuddle Dad!

Crazy Ace, he was a hoot this year! and he had double the presents to open because he got to open his brother's too.

Asa opening his Zurg ball gun, thanks Jen! This thing really shoot them too! Ace says "OH" after every shot.

 He was excited for every gift. It was awesome.

Miss Vermont 2024 in the far background


Bri got a chainsaw, please use it wisely dear...

Here are some phone pics.
X-mas morning Ace and his tractor from Santa, I have a video I need to post too.


Mamie and Bampie gave Asa a InnoTab, he really does a good job with it. Here he is hard at work in the car on our way to our 3rd Christmas...

Gracyn enjoying Nana and Bumpa's house Christmas #3 (Brian's parents)

We ended with Christmas #4 at my Grandmother's late afternoon on Christmas Day, but I was way too tired to take any pics then.

Lastly, this I took last night. Asa and Gracyn watching Baby Signing Time. I caught a smile on Gracyn's face watching Hopkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Jackie and I am a mother, wife, friend, sister, daughter, cousin to many, and a dreamer of sorts. I dream of many things and one is a life full of acceptance, achievement and success for my Super Hero son Asa. He's got extra good stuff that comes with a little thing called Down syndrome. We live in the beautiful state of New Hampshire with our 2 Bulldogs; Rosie, Frankie and 36 chickens.