Thursday, February 28, 2013

Dreaming

of sand, sea, SUNSHINE and surf. It's raw, gray and gloomy for the last day of February.

Walking around this college town during lunch I hear people commenting on the "Spring" like weather. I want to shout "Are You Kidding Me?!" The "Spring Forward" time change in a week will be a welcomed friend, longer hours of daylight will be nice. Melting snow and mud I am actually looking forward to. Bring on the 5th season Northern New England - MUD!
Asa in March 2010, just finished renovating house and cutting mammoth and abundant pine trees out front, people joked calling our reno "Move Those Trees!" instead of "Move That Bus!"
 

One of my most favorite pics. I have it in BW hanging in our downstairs bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Jackie and I am a mother, wife, friend, sister, daughter, cousin to many, and a dreamer of sorts. I dream of many things and one is a life full of acceptance, achievement and success for my Super Hero son Asa. He's got extra good stuff that comes with a little thing called Down syndrome. We live in the beautiful state of New Hampshire with our 2 Bulldogs; Rosie, Frankie and 36 chickens.