Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Weekend

We did our final run of sap this weekend. Time to clean up and get ready for blooming things. We had a fun crowd and good food.
The Gang

Tubby with friends
 
 
The Easter Bunny was tired the next morning but he managed to make it to our house.
Bunny






Bubble Gun! The Easter Bunny brings a new one every year because some little boy leaves his outside and it gets ruined...


Easter Baskets and Egg Hunt at Grammy and Grampy's
 
Ashleigh and her product pose
 

Gracyn loving the chocolate bunny

Hunting for eggs

This one is for the big kids


Oh that scowl!

Hello Easter Bunny :) Are you tired from hiding eggs?

Annual pic


Looking for those elusive last eggs that the Easter Bunny doesn't remember where they are.


Mrs. Easter Bunny with the beautiful woodshed backdrop...
 




1 comment:

  1. what a fun day. I have to laugh when I see what you all were wearing and thinking about shorts and tank tops for my kids yesterday:)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
My name is Jackie and I am a mother, wife, friend, sister, daughter, cousin to many, and a dreamer of sorts. I dream of many things and one is a life full of acceptance, achievement and success for my Super Hero son Asa. He's got extra good stuff that comes with a little thing called Down syndrome. We live in the beautiful state of New Hampshire with our 2 Bulldogs; Rosie, Frankie and 36 chickens.