Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Here we go again

NH to see more snow Thursday evening

The dilemma, to do Valentine's or not to do Valentine's that is the question. If we do up our 16 Valentine's for Asa's party at school on Friday and then School is cancelled will they still have their party after February Vacation? I imagine they will still do a party so we'll do the deed just in case... I am actually looking forward to more snow, it isn't going to be around much longer so we'll enjoy it before it melts away :)

1 comment:

  1. how in the world did I miss the last three posts? Looks like a great place you all got to spend your anniversary, so beautiful.
    You still don't have me "sold" on the snow yet but it sure is pretty
    Snow=cold and I just am not sure. Maybe if I had snow clothes to actually keep me warm:)

    stay warm

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
My name is Jackie and I am a mother, wife, friend, sister, daughter, cousin to many, and a dreamer of sorts. I dream of many things and one is a life full of acceptance, achievement and success for my Super Hero son Asa. He's got extra good stuff that comes with a little thing called Down syndrome. We live in the beautiful state of New Hampshire with our 2 Bulldogs; Rosie, Frankie and 36 chickens.