Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Weekend Woes/Bedtime Giggles

How does the weekend just fly by? First it's Friday night and you're so happy "It's Finally Friday!" Then before you know it Monday morning slaps you right in the face "OUCH!" More and more these days I'm feeling like time is going at warp speed, I'm running and running and "RUNNING" to catch up, and man I'm tired of running. I need a time out, to sit on the bench and take a swig off my water bottle cause Coach, "Don't put me in the game, I ain't ready to play". I feel like Asa is growing up way too fast, and I'm missing out on the really great things. I hate that I'm a full time working Mom, I want to be one of those Mom's who gets to do crafts and bake cookies with their kids. Spend a long afternoon lying in the grass or writing your name in chalk on the sidewalk with kitties, doggies, and flowers prancing beside it... The harsh reality is, that I am (a full time working Mom), I just wish I knew how to do it all and be it all, all the time...

Hammin' it up in Daddy's dirty Bruins Hat :-)

My Old Rocking Chair, still solid and ready to ROCK! Ace usually sits in it with his Mickey Mouse and watches Mickey Mouse Clubhouse - "Meeshka, Mooshka, Mickey Mouse!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Jackie and I am a mother, wife, friend, sister, daughter, cousin to many, and a dreamer of sorts. I dream of many things and one is a life full of acceptance, achievement and success for my Super Hero son Asa. He's got extra good stuff that comes with a little thing called Down syndrome. We live in the beautiful state of New Hampshire with our 2 Bulldogs; Rosie, Frankie and 36 chickens.