Monday, April 12, 2010

House Complete

It's appropriate timing to post the finished house pics now that we have our final certificate of occupancy. What this means is that we can now modify our construction loan (8.5 interest) into a 30 year mortgage (4.5 interest) - it can't happen fast enough! We still need to build the side and back deck - which will be all one, but it's nice to start coming out of the construction mode.

My Favorite Part of Our New House - The Front Door


And Mr. Cheesy Boy - the poor kid's been having some bad hair days lately...
]

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Jackie and I am a mother, wife, friend, sister, daughter, cousin to many, and a dreamer of sorts. I dream of many things and one is a life full of acceptance, achievement and success for my Super Hero son Asa. He's got extra good stuff that comes with a little thing called Down syndrome. We live in the beautiful state of New Hampshire with our 2 Bulldogs; Rosie, Frankie and 36 chickens.