Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Snow, NOOOOO!

Spring has been a trader in my book. She started out so beautifully with 70 degrees, sunshine, trees blooming, flowers poking their little heads out of the barren soil, lush green starting to take over everywhere and yesterday ended as a cool evening preceded with some late afternoon showers, but giving way to this at sunset.
By the time I let the dogs out before bed I could see my breath in the fresh night air. I heard the heat kick on a couple times through out the night, it hadn't done this in a few weeks. Then this morning we awoke to this!
Asa kept pointing to the slider door saying "Whudz dat"? I said "Snow Honey" and he let out a giggle. The kid loves snow, but if he realized it was 2 days before May 1st he might change his mind.

Bonus Pic - Asa on his new playset... Thank you for helping putting it together Grammy and Grampy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Jackie and I am a mother, wife, friend, sister, daughter, cousin to many, and a dreamer of sorts. I dream of many things and one is a life full of acceptance, achievement and success for my Super Hero son Asa. He's got extra good stuff that comes with a little thing called Down syndrome. We live in the beautiful state of New Hampshire with our 2 Bulldogs; Rosie, Frankie and 36 chickens.