Monday, February 14, 2011

How many more days left of winter?

Today there is hope that winter won't last forever! The temperature has finally risen enough above freezing to melt some of the dastardly white stuff. And it felt oh so good not to freeze your face walking down the street, when you breathed in it was refreshing instead of brutal. I was also humbled by the sunset the other night, a glowing ball that had meaning, "I am here and I am rounding the earth to bring you green grass and fresh flowers in just a few short weeks" (more like months, but weeks sounds better). Of course there were a few stray snowflakes in the air as a reminder...




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Jackie and I am a mother, wife, friend, sister, daughter, cousin to many, and a dreamer of sorts. I dream of many things and one is a life full of acceptance, achievement and success for my Super Hero son Asa. He's got extra good stuff that comes with a little thing called Down syndrome. We live in the beautiful state of New Hampshire with our 2 Bulldogs; Rosie, Frankie and 36 chickens.