Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I'm Back

A quick business trip to the Western Frontier and neither of my children seemed like they missed me at all! Frankie the dog was the only one who was really happy to see me. I guess that is a true testiment to how good of a job Daddy did while I was gone.

Before I left Asa was in a play at preshcool, they did The Mitten. We are SO PROUD of him. He did a awesome job, not only did he remember everything he was suppose to do, but everybody elses job too! Asa was one of the Owls. HA, HA, CHOOOO!



I also have a video to post - so, so cute...

Here are a few pics of my view of  Salt Lake City for the last 4 days - through a dirty window on the 12th floor of my hotel room (my room wasn't dirty just the window on the outside - LOL)



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Jackie and I am a mother, wife, friend, sister, daughter, cousin to many, and a dreamer of sorts. I dream of many things and one is a life full of acceptance, achievement and success for my Super Hero son Asa. He's got extra good stuff that comes with a little thing called Down syndrome. We live in the beautiful state of New Hampshire with our 2 Bulldogs; Rosie, Frankie and 36 chickens.