Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Calm after the Storm

I have been on a Tilt-A-Whirl for the past 2 weeks straight. It has been my busiest time of year and my house, husband and kids feel the neglect. So does my body and mind!

Much overdue photos from Asa's Pre-K Graduation that was on June 6th! Blurry camera photos cause we forgot the camera in the car... I do have a couple REALLY cute videos. I will post when I get a chance to upload. My heart swelled with pride when he went up to give his hugs to his teachers. I kid you not he got the loudest applause and then skipped back to his seat. Miss Morgan was toward the beginning and after she got up and gave her hugs and walked back to her seat Asa stood up to give her a hug saying, "Yeah, Morgie!" She was so nervous she walked right past him, the look on Asa's face was so sad. He just kind of dropped his smile and sat back down in his seat like "Okay, she doesn't want to give me a hug" :(

Looking forward to a getaway weekend to Maine, just me and the kids. I can't wait I need some down time.

Asa and Morgie. BFF's

He was smack dab in the middle

Showing off

Extra cuteness: Gracyn fell asleep while waiting to be put to bed - LOL

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
My name is Jackie and I am a mother, wife, friend, sister, daughter, cousin to many, and a dreamer of sorts. I dream of many things and one is a life full of acceptance, achievement and success for my Super Hero son Asa. He's got extra good stuff that comes with a little thing called Down syndrome. We live in the beautiful state of New Hampshire with our 2 Bulldogs; Rosie, Frankie and 36 chickens.