Thursday, June 21, 2012

Pictures

I finally took some pictures of the chickens! Granted these are from 3 weeks ago and they are even bigger now! Asa loves his chickens "brack, brack!"




"Hey Ladies!"


These are from last night. Asa got a pool for his birthday and that took 3 weeks to get set up too! We finally did it this week and he is SOOOO excited. He can't express how much "FUN" it is when he's in it. Jumping up and down it's the perfect height for him. He just needs to remember to close his mouth when he looses his footing and goes in the water. The kid drank/choked half the pool...



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Jackie and I am a mother, wife, friend, sister, daughter, cousin to many, and a dreamer of sorts. I dream of many things and one is a life full of acceptance, achievement and success for my Super Hero son Asa. He's got extra good stuff that comes with a little thing called Down syndrome. We live in the beautiful state of New Hampshire with our 2 Bulldogs; Rosie, Frankie and 36 chickens.