Monday, May 13, 2013

Peace and Tranquility

We had a peacefully tranquil Mother's Day Weekend, even though the weather wasn't great we did get outside and pick some dandelions. Mr. Asa LOVES dandelions! He will go out of his way to pick a bud just to rub it on his lips and chin (right Ma?), he loves how soft they are, thank God he doesn't have allergies!
 
Brian is embarrassed about his lawn, he hates that it's not lush and green, but it just started growing!
 
And here is Farmer Henry's Chicken Homestead! :) :)
 
check out the photo bombing white Delawares... They kept following me around, they are the rulers of the roost too, they are little bullies!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Jackie and I am a mother, wife, friend, sister, daughter, cousin to many, and a dreamer of sorts. I dream of many things and one is a life full of acceptance, achievement and success for my Super Hero son Asa. He's got extra good stuff that comes with a little thing called Down syndrome. We live in the beautiful state of New Hampshire with our 2 Bulldogs; Rosie, Frankie and 36 chickens.