Friday, July 26, 2013

Midsummer enjoying

Asa has been in Maine all week with Grammy and cousins Derrick and Ashleigh. It's been strange only having one child again! But the groove is definitely off without him home. I miss my munchkin! He'll be home Sunday then off to day camp for another 2 weeks, then back to Maine :)

We have been chillin', a good midsummer chill.

Enjoying evening sunsets
 



Unedited photos taken from living room window - it was a gorgeous sunset!
 
Curly humidity hair! Playing with shaving cream at Daycare helped the curl situation...

Ooo, la, la...
 
And hangin' with the chicks! Oh the pretty girls...


 
In a month the trees are going to start turning color, we'll soak up the remainder of summertime while it lasts!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Jackie and I am a mother, wife, friend, sister, daughter, cousin to many, and a dreamer of sorts. I dream of many things and one is a life full of acceptance, achievement and success for my Super Hero son Asa. He's got extra good stuff that comes with a little thing called Down syndrome. We live in the beautiful state of New Hampshire with our 2 Bulldogs; Rosie, Frankie and 36 chickens.