Monday, August 5, 2013

It's August!

You know it's August in our little section of the world when it's Shrine Maple Sugar Bowl Game time :) The best Football Players of High School Graduating Seniors from Vermont and New Hampshire are selected to face off in a State on State Game in August. This year is the 60th Anniversary of the rivalry and 50 of the 60 games have been played at the Dartmouth College Football Stadium. The Shriner's Hospital in Montreal and Springfield, MA as well as the Boston Burns Institute receive all proceeds. We didn't make it to the game but we did go to the parade!
Vermont Team

New Hampshire Team

The Score of the game ended up being 43-0 and by the pics you can probably guess who won and if you guessed New Hampshire you're correct! I'm a torn fan because I grew up in Vermont and now live in New Hampshire.
 




The clowns in little cars were coming. I didn't get any pics of the clowns...


 
 
After we bought some Dartmouth gear and we got pizza!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Jackie and I am a mother, wife, friend, sister, daughter, cousin to many, and a dreamer of sorts. I dream of many things and one is a life full of acceptance, achievement and success for my Super Hero son Asa. He's got extra good stuff that comes with a little thing called Down syndrome. We live in the beautiful state of New Hampshire with our 2 Bulldogs; Rosie, Frankie and 36 chickens.