Monday, August 19, 2013

Summer Lovin'

Last week the boys and I spent in Maine with Grammy and cousins Derrick and Ashleigh. We beached it everyday except the cloudy rainy one on Tuesday. It was nice to sit, read and catch some sun. We parked ourselves most days beside the lazy puddle the tide left behind.


 
On Tuesday we kept ourselves busy by tie dying! I tie died our Buddy Walk T-Shirts
 
Thanks Grammy for a fun week!
 
School Starts next Thursday and it's sad that summer is winding down. We'll hopefully enjoy at least one more trip to Maine and then we'll hunker down for Saturday Soccer and Football Games.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Jackie and I am a mother, wife, friend, sister, daughter, cousin to many, and a dreamer of sorts. I dream of many things and one is a life full of acceptance, achievement and success for my Super Hero son Asa. He's got extra good stuff that comes with a little thing called Down syndrome. We live in the beautiful state of New Hampshire with our 2 Bulldogs; Rosie, Frankie and 36 chickens.