Thursday, January 2, 2014

Coming up for air!

We survived Christmas, then got slammed with the flu the day after. Both Brian and I were in bed for 3 days tag teaming with the kids. I thought I was going to die, I have not been this sick in years! Fever, chills, aches HEADACHE. Unfortunately we didn't or did :) keep it in the family and my BIL and nephew caught it. What's love without sharing nasty viruses! Eventually it got Ace on Monday but he snapped out of it pretty quick, I think thanks to his flu shot....

Santa brought the boys a REAL tent with REAL sleeping bags. They also got some nice hand crank REAL lanterns that came in mighty handy Sunday night during a snow storm when we lost power until 5:00 Monday morning.
Had to wake both the boys up Christmas morning!

In their tent with Daddy and Frankie. Frankie loved the tent, it was up for 2 days, I think he snoozed quite a bit in there :)

Cousins @ Christmas #3


Gracyn needs a haircut but his curls are sooooo cute!

1 comment:

  1. got your message, Im so sorry to hear about you all getting sick, It awful when your babies are sick but being sick and having to take care of them is rough. That was the worse when I had my gall bladder out last month(not being able to do what I thought I should for my kids). Love the tent, looks like they will have so much fun in it.
    Happy New Year!!!

    on another note:
    we are bringing Downsed to my town this coming fall. Have you ever been? I highly recommend it if not...and not just to come here haha, let me know if you want more info. a few moms and I went to Atlanta several years ago and knew we needed it here.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
My name is Jackie and I am a mother, wife, friend, sister, daughter, cousin to many, and a dreamer of sorts. I dream of many things and one is a life full of acceptance, achievement and success for my Super Hero son Asa. He's got extra good stuff that comes with a little thing called Down syndrome. We live in the beautiful state of New Hampshire with our 2 Bulldogs; Rosie, Frankie and 36 chickens.