Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Our Southern Soul Mates!

This blogging world has brought so many new and wonderful friends! We are so lucky. One particular friend we've shared buddy mail with. In the cyber world it seems like they are so far away, but when you get something tangible it brings them closer to your heart. The Narretto's are from Louisiana and have a yearly ritual that is something we don't get to celebrate (well we can if we really want to) up here in the north - Mardi Gras! I have been lucky to travel with work and been able to walk the streets of the French Quarter in New Orleans (and drink a Hurricane or 3). Bourbon Street was something I had never imagined in my wildest dreams, or smelled... So when April emailed me and asked me if we'd take some Mardi Gras beads off her hands. I said ABSOLUTELY. They came in the mail the other day - THANK YOU!








Frankie even liked being the Grand King on Parade...

1 comment:

  1. yea! love the video too He looks so cute with them around his neck..much more tolerant than william lol Poor Frankie on the other hand does not look too thrilled :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
My name is Jackie and I am a mother, wife, friend, sister, daughter, cousin to many, and a dreamer of sorts. I dream of many things and one is a life full of acceptance, achievement and success for my Super Hero son Asa. He's got extra good stuff that comes with a little thing called Down syndrome. We live in the beautiful state of New Hampshire with our 2 Bulldogs; Rosie, Frankie and 36 chickens.