Monday, October 15, 2012

Birthday Boy

Gracyn's 1st Birthday how can it be. I kept the tears at bay when I brought him his cake and everyone was singing Happy Birthday. I kept thinking he'll only be one once and this moment will only happen once. It was tough but I did it. I didn't let myself get too caught up cause if the flood gates opened I'm not sure if I could of stopped. So many changes in the past couple months, my boys are growing SO FAST and it scares me to death that all these moments are going by at warp speed and I feel like I'm missing out, like I'm not making the most of it. I try so hard to make sure I'm catching it all, but it's going so fast and I've got the pedal to the medal to keep up...

Anyhow, Happy Birthday to my baby, the one who is attached to my hip every chance he gets. I hope this never changes even though my dear sister keeps telling him to cut the apron strings now! :)

The little boy with the million dollar smile!



He loves his Mamie.



Um, kids. Do you realize it's Gracyn's B-day? Look at him totally enveloped by his new teddy :)


Yeah Cake!




Can't forget this one. He did very good considering he hasn't had to share a Birthday for 5 years... BTW it's a toy gun, he goes out on the deck and sits by the back door and waits for a deer! I ask him what he's doing and he says "SHHHHH Deera!" pointing to the woods...


1 comment:

  1. happy happy birthday little one.

    William has been watching a hunting show with john since he got home from school. When he sees a deer he tells me ssshhhhhh

    Hunting starts this weekend for john, he leaves for alabama thursday for the weekend....how about your hubby?

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
My name is Jackie and I am a mother, wife, friend, sister, daughter, cousin to many, and a dreamer of sorts. I dream of many things and one is a life full of acceptance, achievement and success for my Super Hero son Asa. He's got extra good stuff that comes with a little thing called Down syndrome. We live in the beautiful state of New Hampshire with our 2 Bulldogs; Rosie, Frankie and 36 chickens.