If you are interested in building your own dollhouse I'd like to share a few tips:
- You will need to make sure you are gluing the correct ends of the walls together...
- You will need to follow instructions carefully and remember that your LEFT hand makes an L when you extend your index finger and thumb (the floors are on backwards)....
- Paint all 1001 pieces of trim...
- You will have to glue all window frames together 4 pieces at a time for interior and exterior trim.
- Don't get too obsessed with your interior decorating...
- And lastly, be careful of the glue fumes they can cause one of your eyes to twitch...
|Bedroom/Sitting Room, don't mind the mess on the floor the maid hasn't come yet!|
|Bathroom View 1|
|Bathroom View 2|
|Living Room View 1 - My Fav Room!|
|Living Room View 2|
|Living Room View 3|
|Kitchen View 1|
|Kitchen View 2|
|Kitchen View 3|
|Game Room View 1|
|Game Room View 2 - maid hasn't made it here either...|
|No those aren't bars on the windows, this is a good part of town! It's tape holding the shutters on while the glue dries :) :)|