Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Holiday Concert

Asa's Holiday Concert. My camera takes horrible video and sorry for my shaking I was sitting on the floor and my knees were too low to brace my elbow... It's kind of long but worth it :) I think Asa would of been totally fine standing there without Mr. Woodie (he's done it before) but he kept him on point - LOL

After the Kindergarten was done they sat on the floor in front of where I was. I was close by in case Ace made a mad dash, but as you can see here he would much rather sit with Mr. Woodie then me!

Sitting with me and playing with my camera :) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Jackie and I am a mother, wife, friend, sister, daughter, cousin to many, and a dreamer of sorts. I dream of many things and one is a life full of acceptance, achievement and success for my Super Hero son Asa. He's got extra good stuff that comes with a little thing called Down syndrome. We live in the beautiful state of New Hampshire with our 2 Bulldogs; Rosie, Frankie and 36 chickens.