Monday, December 31, 2012

Ringing in the New Year

I think we are going to ring in the New Year quietly at home, maybe have some friends over for dinner, get a good night sleep and recharge. We charged up this weekend with our nice blanket of snow! We have over a foot now and it's so nice to get outside and play in...





 
We celebrated our last Christmas for the season with Jeff, Kiki, Morgie and Tuck. We gave Morgie a light up vanity with make-up. Asa was her first customer - LOL!



 
Testing my new camera on the pooches. It's amazing what a year brings - down to two dogs and they are so much alike!
Miss Rosie - 1 yr. 3 mo.


Sir Franklin - 8 yr. 4 mo.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Jackie and I am a mother, wife, friend, sister, daughter, cousin to many, and a dreamer of sorts. I dream of many things and one is a life full of acceptance, achievement and success for my Super Hero son Asa. He's got extra good stuff that comes with a little thing called Down syndrome. We live in the beautiful state of New Hampshire with our 2 Bulldogs; Rosie, Frankie and 36 chickens.