Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Friendly Frontier

My Sister, Brother In-Law, Niece and Nephew did this yesterday...


Flew to Alaska! They unfortunately did not go under good circumstances, my BIL's father is sick with terminal cancer and they decided it was time to make the trek. It was before kids the last time they went to the Friendly Frontier. Delta Junction is the last town on the Alaskan Highway!
I am so excited for my nephew who is 9, he is quite the avid outdoors man. I imagine they will see plenty of the likes of this guy.

And breathtaking scenery...

And all Elk (else) alike :) Make the most of the daylight! The sun rises at 9:30 this time of year and sets at 5:15! December is the darkest month in Alaska with very few daylight hours - yikes!


Prayers for Peperre...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Jackie and I am a mother, wife, friend, sister, daughter, cousin to many, and a dreamer of sorts. I dream of many things and one is a life full of acceptance, achievement and success for my Super Hero son Asa. He's got extra good stuff that comes with a little thing called Down syndrome. We live in the beautiful state of New Hampshire with our 2 Bulldogs; Rosie, Frankie and 36 chickens.