Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Holiday Lights

I finally got our outside lights up - I need a little bit more cause the neighbors are out doing us a bit. They would look a lot better with a little bit of snow - nasty word - but it's nice during the holidays.

Been crazy busy, when you work retail it always seems like the Holidays are a whole lot of prep work and then when they arrive they're over before you even get a sip of eggnog! Santa will be coming for a meet and greet during the annual tree lighting on "The Green" this Friday. Asa has become infatuated with Ha, Ha, HO! Thanks to his Thanksgiving week at Grammie's house! Now it's Santa and Woody who are his best of friends.... No doubt we will have to wait in line for our picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Jackie and I am a mother, wife, friend, sister, daughter, cousin to many, and a dreamer of sorts. I dream of many things and one is a life full of acceptance, achievement and success for my Super Hero son Asa. He's got extra good stuff that comes with a little thing called Down syndrome. We live in the beautiful state of New Hampshire with our 2 Bulldogs; Rosie, Frankie and 36 chickens.