Wednesday, October 20, 2010

31 for 21 Day 20

When time flys...

Before I know it Christmas will be here and I can't believe it. I actually wanted to skip the whole Halloween decorations and go straight to the X-mas ones. It would save a whole heck of a lot of time wouldn't it? I'm starting to get a little panicky because I have to go to Gatlinburg Tennessee in 2 weeks for a Trade Show and it is a 5 day long show! Ugh... A total of 7 days out of town and the week after is Thanksgiving! Holy Crap...

So rather then think about all the things I NEED to get done, I'm thinking about the fun things I want to do. Saturday we are going to a Pumpkin Patch and picking our "perfect" pumpkins to carve. The last time Asa went he was tiny, so this year will be so exciting. He'll absolutely love the hay ride, I just don't know how were going to keep him from not wanting to drive the tractor because Daddy always lets him drive at home - LOL

I will post pics of the big day. But in the mean time THIS is how I want to carve my pumpkin - yeah I know Good Luck to me right? If you haven't figured this out yet, I like to dream BIG!



1 comment:

  1. Impressive pumpkin. What time are u doing the patch on Sat?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
My name is Jackie and I am a mother, wife, friend, sister, daughter, cousin to many, and a dreamer of sorts. I dream of many things and one is a life full of acceptance, achievement and success for my Super Hero son Asa. He's got extra good stuff that comes with a little thing called Down syndrome. We live in the beautiful state of New Hampshire with our 2 Bulldogs; Rosie, Frankie and 36 chickens.